PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Delirious

2 minutes off of the plane and I was freezing my balls off. So I'm just gonna give a big EFF YOU Thank You to my city for that lovely welcome home.

Christmas with my family made my heart sing, my jeans tight, and my head ache. 
I ate my weight in my mom's delicious cooking.
I drank my weight in my dad's fancy wine (turns out real adults spend more than $10 on bottles of wine. Who knew!)
And basically had the greatest time loving the shit out of my family.

I'll tell you guys all about it tomorrow when I'm not so tired that I need an IV drip of caffeine and want to go all Dexter meets Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the next person who talks to me. 

A quick photo recap as you wait on baited breath until tomorrow. 

 






Photobucket

1 comment: